- - British Rockabilly Forum - -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me again

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Me again  - Page 2 Empty Re: Me again

Post by ChrisF Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 pm

mmm Stingrays are cool Cool

That car looks expensive....so is everyone I know minted....except me Sad ...I suppose that comes of having 4 kids....and having the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to jobs Wink
ChrisF
ChrisF

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackie Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:09 am

ChrisF wrote:mmm Stingrays are cool Cool

That car looks expensive....so is everyone I know minted....except me Sad ...I suppose that comes of having 4 kids....and having the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to jobs Wink
Including buying it its only cost me £13,500-£14,000 to build and for a car thats quicker than most Porsche's i think its worth it and not really silly money Smile
Blackie
Blackie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisF Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 am

Blackie wrote:Including buying it its only cost me £13,500-£14,000 to build and for a car thats quicker than most Porsche's i think its worth it and not really silly money Smile

lol....I havent spent anywhere near that on all my cars and bikes put together...and Ive been driving for nearly 20 years.................... damn I need to win the lottery Wink Very Happy
ChrisF
ChrisF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum